Health & Safety
Keeping Your People Safe
Providing health and safety training that meets legislative standards is an essential business requirement, and shows your commitment to the safety of your people. Your team may have had training sessions, but are they actively learning and demonstrating it in the workplace?
We offer a constructive point of view and innovative solutions to train your team more efficiently and effectively. Our learning solutions are custom made specifically for your business to support health and safety performance and compliance.
Try it yourself! Click the links below to experience some of our eLearning modules.
Some of the areas we have created modules for are:
- Health and Safety Induction
- Hazard Management
- Injury Management
- Manual Handling
- Managing Reporting
- Driver Safety
- Alcohol and Drugs
- Promoting Safety
- Contractor H&S Induction
We also offer Safety Leadership solutions by way of:
- Safety bytes for team meetings
- Health and safety workshops
- Animated messages
Our programmes incorporate scenario-based assessment components to provide peace of mind that you're meeting new legislation and audit requirements. There's no better time to optimise your health and safety learning - it's time saving, cost effective and aligns specifically to your company.
By implementing a series of interactive eLearning modules you will:
- Save costs on training delivery
- Reduce H&S risk
- Increase consistency of H&S messages
- Improve attention to, and retention of, key messages by requiring interaction with the content
- Increase comprehension for those with lower literacy through audiovisual learning
- Reduce trainer time and resource spent on one-on-one or classroom delivery
- Reduce time off the job, as eLearning can be done at the place of work
- Increase immediacy and accessibility of H&S training, as eLearning is available anytime, anywhere
- Provide proof of understanding & application of key messages, through randomised quizzes or assessments
- Achieve automated tracking of progress and completion through an LMS
- Provide access to online real-time reporting for line managers and H&S management.
The introduction of eLearning for health and safety training will provide efficient and effective training across a number of geographically spread sites. eLearning will also streamline delivery, automate reporting and increase the rigour around health & safety induction and training.
The tracking and results of eLearning (and any workshops or on job activities) can be automatically captured through a Learning Management System (LMS). The online reports will give evidence of training and assessment - for safety monitoring, audit and compliance purposes. The assessment component of the module can be used for annual refreshers as it will contain a pool of questions.
Health and Safety Check - Are you covered?
You are ensuring the safety of your people and your business! You have begun the preparation for the changes under the new Health and Safety legislation. Keep up the good work.
CALL US NOW Phone 09 520 5834!
You may be exposing your people and your business to unnecessary (and unlawful) health and safety risks. If you'd like some help to implement new or refresher Health & Safety training,
CALL US NOW Phone 09 520 5834!